Welcome to the California State University, Fullerton President’s Veterans Scholars Application
Thank you for your interest in the California State University, Fullerton President’s Veterans Scholars Program. Our program provides a foundation for exceptional Veterans, who will be transferring from the community college, an opportunity to develop and realize their potential for success as scholars, leaders and citizens. President’s Veterans Scholars reach out and make a difference. They inspire others by becoming leaders and role models in their professions and their communities.
To apply for the program you must meet the following criteria:
- Be accepted to California State University, Fullerton as a transfer student with at least 60 completed units.
- Be honorably discharged from any branch of the United States Military.
- Have a cumulative, community college Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least a 3.75.
- Demonstrate leadership and/or extracurricular involvement outside of the classroom.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Letter of Recommendation.
Letter of Recommendation - In order to complete your application you must submit a signaed letter of recommendation electronically.
You may submit by one of the following methods:
Electronically to Ms. Catherine Halliday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax submittal to (657) 278-1509 attn: Ms. Catherine Halliday
Top candidates will be contacted for any interview and a final selection is made based on a holistic evaluation of the candidate pool. If you are selected for an interview you will contacted via phone.
Please click on the start button below to proceed with your application. If you have not yet started an application, you will be directed to the appropriate screen to begin the process. If you have previously started an application, you will be directed to your previously saved location. If you have completed your application, you will be directed to the status page.
Thank you, we look forward to reviewing your application.